- Fully open source.
- Extensible and adaptable to most fisheries.
- Written in R and C++.
- Heavily based on S4 classes.
- Interacts nicely with many R packages.
- 04/NOV/2014 - NEW versions of FLCore and FLash for R 3.1
- 12/SEP/2014 - instFLR.R script now deals with FLR-CRAN package dependencies.
- 21/JUN/2014 - ADDED a NEWS section to FLR frontpage.
- 15/JUN/2014 - FLR packages for R 3.1 are now available at the FLR repository.
- 01/JUN/2014 - LAUNCH of new flr-project.org website, now hosted by github.
You can install the latest version of the FLR packages using our installation script
or, if you know you have all the necessary dependencies, directly from our repository
and then maybe go through A Quick Introduction to FLR.
Please post your questions or suggestions to the FLR mailing list.
Bug reports for individual packages can be submitted using their individual github issues page.